Breathe Eze Cosy Crib in Tic Tac Toe
This item is shipped directly to you by our supplier. Click + collect from LMB is available but please allow 5-10 days for delivery/collection - you will be notified when your purchase ships or is ready to be collected!
The perfect breathable sleeping pod for your baby in a beautifully soft organic cotton – for on the go, co-sleeping or in your baby’s cot. The Breathe Eze firm fibre construction provides your baby with a secure, safe and allergy resistant environment to cuddle and sleep. The Organic Breathe Eze Cosy Crib is unlike other sleep pods for 2 reasons:
1. The removable machine washable mattress and noodle will assist you to keep your baby’s sleep environment hygienic and clean with little effort and no dry cleaning.
2. This Australian designed product is made to such strict quality control specifications that the mattress and noodle are designed and made to fit so snugly to the cover that there is no excessive bedding.
- GOTS certified 100% organic cotton cover
- Breathe Eze fibre mattress for added safety and better durability during washing
- Firm and supportive Breathe Eze fibre
- No excessive fabric or covers
- Ideal for use with a Baby Sleep Positioner to create the “babyhood Breathe Eze Sleep System”
- Dust mite resistant
- No toxic chemicals like formaldehyde
- Machine washable
- Wash noodle with cover and do not remove insert
- Do Not Remove Cover or Open Zipper this is for manufacturing purpose only
- Recommended for supervised sleeps, with your eye on baby while in use
We recommend that consumers use the cosy cribs in accordance with safe sleep practices including;
- laying your baby on their back to sleep
- dressing baby in appropriate sleeping bag or romper that does not overheat them so blankets, quilts or other sheets are not necessary (if you would like to use bedding we recommend parents ensure they are secured firmly so they do not create an entrapment for baby)
- ensuring baby is in a well-ventilated room and placed on a safe flat surface away from hazards like cords, heaters etc
- washing and rotating the mattress to ensure it remains firm
- if you lay baby next to you (whether in bed or on the couch) we recommend full parental supervision as co sleeping with your baby is not recommend by the experts as accidents can happen.
- Delicate hand or gentle machine wash in cold water only. Hot or warm water may shrink the cotton.
- Wash separately so your colours don’t run.
- Do NOT remove the covers or open the zipper.
- Line dry flat in shade only.
- Do NOT tumble dry.
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Rotate mattress regularly to maintain a nice firm mattress pad.