Kiwi Crush Tropical
A new addition to Little Mash Boutique, as a midwife I know how important bowel care is postpartum - this is something you should have in your hospital bag and at home in the fourth trimester. Kiwi Crush is made in locally in Te Puke from locally grown green kiwifruit, it has been freeze dried for convenient and simple to incorporate into everyday life
- Each sachet is 80g and contains four serves
- The soluble fibre in acts like a sponge, drawing in water during digestion. This helps to soften your stools, and keep waste moving through your intestines, preventing and relieving constipation. The insoluble fibre acts as a bulking agent, which helps movement through the gut.
- Prebiotic fibres feed the good gut bacteria [probiotics], helping them flourish.
- The enzyme Actinidin, which naturally occurs in green kiwifruit, increases bowel motility and has a gentle laxative effect.
- Contains natural antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. A single serve provides over 100% of your recommended daily intake [RDI] of Vitamin C.
- Safe for everyone one year and over, including aged care [elderly] and pregnant and breastfeeding mums. It can be used long-term, alongside most medications.