Little b Teether - Yolk
Most teethers don't reach the back of the gums, where children need it most. That's where the little b teether comes in.
The tall stalk of the little b teether can reach the back of a child's mouth and then some. This allows them to soothe their sore gums with biting. It also exercises the gag reflex, preparing them for the starting solids journey.
Your child can hold on with one or two hands to the round part of the b for better targeted teething to the back of the mouth, or hold the tall stalk and enjoy biting the round part at the front of their mouth. They'll suss it out themselves!
- A safe tool for anyone who needs to chew
- Easy to hold loop
- Tall stalk makes it easy to reach the back teeth
- Supports development of oral motor skills
- Provides proprioreceptive feedback to the lips, tongue, cheeks and jaw
- Promotes the up and down jaw movements for talking and eating
- Exercises the gag reglex
- Helps children learn to bite, chew and explore the mouth
- Encourages new teeth to erupt
- Small, light and firm
- Ridiculously easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Freezer safe (-40° to 230°)
- Free of BPA and phthalates
- 100% food grade silicone
- Bacteria and mould resistant