This creamy and non-pasty balm won’t stain your clothes and will help soothe and protect your baby’s skin. With shea, kokum and coconut butter, the Nappy Balm moisturises and provides an anti-inflammatory protective barrier. Kawakawa, calendula and chamumile also help to soothe dry or inflamed skin. Tea tree and kanuka both have anti-bacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
- Kawakawa is a New Zealand native plant with amazing healing properties that have been used traditionally on sensitive and irritated skin.
- The Nappy Balm is made with organic and natural ingredients and has a fragrant smell.
- It also doesn’t have any water content so it is free of preservatives that can further irritate your baby’s delicate skin.
- It is free from bee products, gluten, dairy, nuts and seeds. Our products are also vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
- Directions: Apply on clean and dry skin with every nappy change to prevent rash and soothe irritated skin.
- Ingredients: Shea butter*, Arrowroot*, Kawakawa Infused Oil, Calendula Infused Oil*, Kokum Butter, Coconut Oil*, Candelilla Wax, Vitamin E, Lavender Essential Oil*, Chamumile Roman Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil*, Kanuka Essential Oil.
*Certified Organic ingredients.