Oatmeal Joy Journal
A five-minute daily ritual to cultivate more moments of joy in the lives of busy Mamas. The Joy Journal’s daily and weekly prompts bring together philosophies of gratitude practice, intention-setting, mindfulness, and self-care, all aimed to bring more moments of peace, presence, connection – and ultimately – more moments of joy, to the lives of busy Mamas.
Motherhood, while incredibly rewarding, can also be incredibly challenging. The purpose of this journal is not to pretend the hard moments aren’t there, but to bring more attention to the good already in your life.
The exponential benefits of gratitude and affirmation practice have been backed by science. What better time to install these as regular habitual practices, than during your busy (and sometimes chaotic) motherhood journey? For it is during that finite journey, that how a mother thinks and feels directly impacts on her children and loved ones around her. This journal has the power to transform your days. Let it.
The Joy Journal is perpetual, so you can begin this journey at anytime that feels right for you. It covers 52 weeks, with both daily and weekly spaces to write.
Daily space for;
- Gratitude practice, mindful connection, looking after oneself
Weekly space for;
- Reflection, intention-setting
Weekly space for;
- 365 different gratitude prompts, over 200 affirmation examples, additional weekly and monthly note space
- Luxury linen hardcover with original artwork
- Gold embossed artwork and title on spine
- Over 250 pages
- 290mm x 210mm x 25mm
- 120gsm FSC Certified eco-friendly paper
- Gold ribbon place-marker
- Gold foil edging
- Lay flat binding
- Designed in Nelson, New Zealand
- Olive + Page own the copyright of this journal