Perineal Massage Oil
Our all-natural Perineal Massage Oil is a must-try for any new mama-to-be. Your perineum is the firm muscle tissue between the vulva and anus. Massaging the perineal area from 34 weeks onwards can increase blood flow to the area, help the perineal skin stretch a little easier during birth and may reduce the risk of tearing! Think of perineal massage like a warm up for your perineum to help with the big day, mentally and physically.
ONLY NATURAL GOODNESS
These natural oils have been carefully selected to make the massage easier without messing with your vaginas natural flora.
- Grapeseed oil, Avocado oil, Apricot kernel oil, Vitamin E, Jojoba oil, Calendula oil
BENEFITS OF PERINEAL MASSAGE
- Prepares perineum for birth by increasing elasticity
- Can lower the need for stitches
- Can help those with scar tissue from pervious births
- Increases blood flow to the area preparing skin tissues
- Helps mama to relax and mentally prepare for birth
Reduces the risk of tearing and episiotomy
HOT MAMA TIP
This all-natural oil is also great for baby massage or as a mama body oil.