Rescue Balm is an organic healing balm with botanical ingredients to soothe skin prone to eczema, dermatitis, rashes and psoriasis. This beautiful blend combines shea, kokum and coconut butter to moisturise and provide an anti-inflammatory protective barrier. Kawakawa, calendula and chamumile also help to soothe eczema, dry or inflamed skin. Rosehip and marula oil leaves the skin ultra-smooth by hydrating and reversing the damage that left skin rough in the first place.
- Kawakawa is a New Zealand native plant with amazing healing properties that have been used traditionally on sensitive and irritated skin.
- This waterless balm is free of preservatives and stabilisers that can further irritate your baby’s delicate skin. It’s great for babies and suitable for the entire family.
- Also free from bee products, gluten, dairy, nuts and seeds.
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
- Directions: Apply on clean skin 2-3 times daily. Reduce application once skin improves.
- Ingredients: Shea butter*, Arrowroot*, Kawakawa Infused Oil, Calendula Infused Oil*, Kokum Butter, Rosehip Oil*, Marula Oil, Coconut Oil *, Candelilla Wax, Vitamin E, Tea Tree Essential Oil*, Kanuka Essential Oil, Myrrh Essential Oil, Chamumile Roman Essential Oil.
*Certified Organic ingredients.
NOTE: Recommended for children over 6 months. This product is not intended to cure medical conditions or replace any medication.