I love when you bring your babies in-store for a visit. I'll always try to sneak a peak, ask their name + gush over their scrumminess.
I get particularly gooey when you're wearing them in a carrier (it's the little froggy legs!) as I didn't do much babywearing when I had my little one. Unfortunately I purchased an awfully complicated system and I quickly lost motivation - a decision I have greatly regretted all these years later. If I had my time again I would opt for the Boba Bliss. New to LMB, the Boba Bliss is the best of both worlds with a mix of a buckle carrier and a baby wrap all in one.
This carrier comfortably wraps babies from birth to around 12 months old, is a one size fits most and creates a custom fit every time. A perfect carrier for petite & plus size parents alike! It has been certified hip healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute and it is comfortable and soothing for both the wearer and baby.
The Boba Bliss Wrap Carrier has many amazing features including:
- Crossed straps for even weight distribution
- Soft, moldable waistband
- Padded leg openings for baby's comfort
- Smart loops for easy coverage adjustment
- Single position inward-facing carry
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Machine Washable
10 REASONS TO USE A BABY CARRIER
- With you is your baby’s favourite place to be.
After nine months of being as close as can be your baby wants almost nothing else but to be with his or her parent.
- Baby Carriers and Wraps make for easy nursing access.
Baby and mama are ready for feeding or comforting at any moment and no one can even tell unless they are baby wearing experts too.
- In busy or crowded places baby is safe with the parent.
Baby carriers make it possible for parents to go to places where strollers would be hard to manoeuvre and a toddler walking wouldn’t even be an option. Attached to their parent is the safest place for a baby!
- Wherever you are, baby can nap in the carrier!
Your baby is always comfy enough to fall asleep when ready in a carrier. No worrying about finding a place to lay baby down while out and about or having to keep checking if they’ve woken up. Just snuggling and milky (as we call it).
- Sitting with legs flexed in this position is the best way for your baby to be carried.
Check out this article "How Your Babies Body is Adapted to Being Carried" by Boba founder Elizabeth Antunouvic about how carriers keep babies in an ergonomically perfect position.
- Wearing babies in carriers makes everyday tasks such as cooking and shopping easier for you and your baby.
Parents know that keeping their babies content is unfortunately not the only task to be conquered. Carriers help moms get stuff done and keep babies happy at the same time.
- Baby is always learning and entertained by watching mom's or dad's lives.
Babies in carriers are always watching the action. Normal tasks for us are pretty interesting for babies and being with mom or dad teaches them all kinds of things that babies stuck in a crib or playpen would never see.
- Wearing a baby in a carrier makes it easier to care for siblings.
You always have an extra hand or two to make food or play games! Also you are always modelling attentive natural parenting to your children.
- Wearing your baby in a wrap or carrier shows the world that you are committed to the best for your baby.
It spreads the idea of baby-wearing, exposing it to people who might have never known about it otherwise.
- Because it makes you and your baby happy and that’s the most important thing!
Tania of LMB
*this post has been adapted from the Boba website. You can view the original article HERE.