Pregnancy and motherhood can be overwhelming, everything is new and quite often you'll have zero experience in any of it! We've put together a few helpful tips to make choosing your nursing bra a little easier and have given a run-down about each of our different styles! We hope this helps;
- You'll need at least 3 bras during your breastfeeding journey - 1 on the body, 1 in the wash and 1 in the drawer
- If you're feeling a little uncertain about what size you'll need, try Hotmilk's flexible multi-fit styles, these will stretch with you while you are fluctuating. Alternatively, Hotmilk's Fit Quiz can guide you to the right bra size.
- Change to a maternity bra or nursing bra as soon as your current bra begins to feel uncomfortable. There is no right time, it's simply when it feels right for you.
- Don't forget that the bras you purchase early in pregnancy can often be worn again later, during breastfeeding, when your milk settles.
- And if your purchase isn't quite right, don't worry, you can return your garments for a store credit or exchange.
Hotmilk nursing bras are not like regular nursing bras - they're special with the following features;
- Adjustable straps for flexibility of strap length
- Wider straps are graduated from a A-J cup to ensure maximum support for larger bust sizes
- Soft cup linings to ensure comfort and support of tender areas, cotton lining on selected styles for breathability
- Two options for breastfeeding mothers with the A-Frame construction for modesty and support or the Side Sling construction for greater skin-to-skin contact
- Seam friendly cups means all the seams are concealed internally to avoid irritation and chafing
- There are two underbust styles options - Flexiwire is designed to move with the body offering great shape and support and the Wire Free offers super comfort and support
- Maternity clips provide fuss-free release when nursing
- And lastly six rows of hooks and eyes on the back adjusters allowing room for the diaphragm to expand during the months of pregnancy