Baby on the Way
Prepare your child for a new baby’s arrival by including them in the process, helping them understand what’s going to happen, and learning coping strategies to get through challenges. The story follows the main character, Perry, who is helped by his best friend and family to discover the highs and lows of what it means to become a big sibling. Key points;
- It’s all about preparation, predictability and feeling engaged in the journey.
- Talk about the family having the baby, not just the parents.
- Keeping to normal routines helps kids feel secure through times of change.
- Big emotions are a child’s way of telling you they’re overwhelmed.
For grown ups - relieve your worries about introducing a new baby to your child with expert advice at the back of the book helping you through this big milestone in your child’s life.
- Ages: 2-7
- Format: Softcover on 170gsm, threadsewen
- Dimensions: 247 mm x 195 mm
- Pages: 32