Kuwi & Friends Maori Picture Dictionary
The Kuwi and Friends Māori Picture Dictionary (He Papakupu Whakaahua) is a fun, easy-to-use resource for those wanting to discover, learn and use everyday words in te reo Māori (native language of New Zealand). The illustrations are designed to help with comprehension, particularly for younger learners. Visual cues can assist with retention of language, to recall spoken and written words
- A hard-cover book with 68 fully illustrated pages
- Large format, 266 x 320mm in vibrant full colour
- Over 1000 te reo Māori words, translated into English
- Embedded with gorgeous Kuwi the kiwi (and friends) illustrations.
- Designed for everyday use, in the whānau (family), kura (school) and for all New Zealanders
- Ages 0-100+